Tuesday, May 31, 2016

TMS 354

Happy Tuesday morning everyone!
It is Tuesday, but it sure feels like Monday!  Three day weekends are nice, but I always feel like I'm behind the rest of the week!

We have a fun new sponsor this week, Pink and Main!
The Pink and Main shop has wonderful stamps for cards, scrapbooks and planners.  She also has a great selection of dies at very reasonable prices!  The prize is $15 store credit.

Want a change to win the store credit?  Just play along with us this week, link up your card and your may just in some cute new images!

Here is the sketch......


and here is my card.....




















We have lots of graduations this year, my daughter, my niece and my nephew.  Plus all my daughter's friends!  This card is for my nephew.  I embossed the background paper, then added a layer of pattern paper, then my image.  I also used my Silhouette to cut out the graduation cap.  No coloring on this card, just some layering.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made to share with you!

Debbie
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti 
Wanda

Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see what you create! 

4 comments:

  1. Another great Grad card Kris - oh and I feel the same way after a 3 day weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Kris. This sketch worked perfectly for graduation, eh? Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful grad image! Congratulations to all your grads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome grad card!! This is more wonderful inspiration!
    I've only got a few to make but haven't started! :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!